From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:42:01 -0500
Lisa, at [log in to unmask] ..."I" think, summed up the whole
"Raisin-Grape-Raw-Natural-Kibble-Credential-etc.." thing, by saying
in#2006-5190 fml,...."I`m pretty much a supporter of the theory that a
lot of the health problems we currently see in ferrets are genetic (the
result of overbreeding to meet demand) & not the fault of the caregivers
who do their best to provide a healthy & happy life for their pets"......

Thanks, Lisa,...for stating a very Healthy Summation of the whole
'blankity-blank', back & forth, verbal confrontations, currently going
on here on the fml !!  Too much of Anything, is usually detremental to
one`s well being,...., I can see truth AND fiction in each & every
post!,..,mine included!

AGAIN, people, let`s remember why we are here,...for the good of the
furries, NOT to nit-pick about someone else`s posts!  And, Good Grief!,..
Why are we discussing a Veterinarian`s speeches, forums, back room
discussions, et al,..???  MOST here on the fml have never heard of, let
alone met with, Dr. Kawasaki, or Suzuki!...

One more thing,...The Ferret, being the 3rd most popular "Domestic"
animal,.....(compared to Dogs, the, I believe, the 1st most popular), is
fed either "Natural", &/or "Kibble" diets.....Yet the Dog, all descended
from Wolves, is fed "Kibble", &/or "Processed" can food, not eating
'whole' rabbits, squirrels, deer, etc., yet their lifespan is much
greater than their ancestors!  How `bout that!

Dooks!.......

John R.  & the n.j.  gang, USA.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>