Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:29:19 -0400
[Moderator's note: FAA's response appears in the bext post. BIG]

I have to say something here as the Ferrets Across America have been
mentioned as a possibilty for transport.

They will NOT transport any of the DMK ferrets.

As a side note about the FAA I have not heard of a sucessful transport
done by them in the last five years.

Many people have asked for transports but there is always an excuse as
to why they are not done. This post may ruffle some fur in the ferret
world but ask any of the members of the FAA to tell you about a
transport that the FAA has done.

Some of the members have taken it upon themselves to do the transports
with great sucess and I applude them.

I have also done transports that the FAA would not do.

What is the sense of having an org. set up to do this when with all of
their political correct rules and regulations do not let the task of
moving ferrets when the need arises get done.

Before anyone asks yes at one time I was a member of FAA and yes I was
a disgruntled member, seeing as nothing was ever accomplished by them.

I have been slammed by them before for speaking up about this and I
imagine I will be slammed again for it.

There is no good reason on this God's earth why they as a group cannot
step up to the plate like everyone else does in situations like this,
their so called saftey rules and health rules or not.

Remember it's for the ferrets,not just to get your name in print on the
FML or other groups. It's time for the members of the FAA to stand up
and do something,not just talk about it on the FAA Yahoo Group and do
nothing.

FAA it's time to follow the example of other groups like, SOS, IFC,
ELF, F.E.R.R.E.T,and the other ferret clubs and org's that have stepped
up to help.

I have offered to help have you ??????????????????????