From:
Tony O'Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 13:18:32 +0100
Do's anyone in the Midlands UK need a home for a whole polecat/sable hob
as I would like to have one that I can get vasectomiesd.

I like the hobs with the vasectomies to be different colours to my
breeding hobs, that way my house sitters can not get them mixed up
while I am away.

Thank you

Tony

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://communities.msn.co.uk/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation My first
ferret came along in the 50's Definition of an Expert.?.  Some one who has
been keeping ferrets for at least five years.  " I have been rescuing
ferrets for over 30 years.  I still have much to learn ".  Articles
written for National Magazine, http://www.redpublishing.net/paws/ Are you
concerns about some one who is fund-raising in the UK.  Contact the
Charity Commission phone 0870 333 0123.

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed
and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent
written confirmation of its contents.