From:
Claire C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:06:42 -0400
On Mar 22, 2007, at 2:00 AM,  Bob C. wrote:

> ... I have several 12 inch square porcelain tiles that decorate the
>floor... Many times a playful ferret will speedbump on the tile to
>cool off. Sometimes I've seen ferrets sleeping on the tiles, especially
>when very warm outside.

I put a large tile like that in the big ferret cage. Originally I was
just trying to cover the mesh floor. I use carpet bits on most of the
floor, but in that area is one level up from the litter box and
sometimes someone didn't go down far enough :). So I wanted something
easy to clean.

Then I noticed that in the hottest part of summer they liked to hang
out on the tile, so now I put in a couple of tiles. I put one right
under one of the hammocks, and found it that became a preferred hammock
in hot weather.

-Claire