Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 17:40:32 EDT
Gang

I will be at the Portland Ferretr Symposium this year!!! I have my air
fare and my hotel and even the Symposium registration all taken care
of, and now all I have to do is wait...and wait....and wait... I swear
folks it is like being at kid waiting for Christmas morning to come!!!
Anyway I will be attending the Shelter Dinner as well and staying over
until monday evening. I hope to meet some of you folks there. I have
been on this list now for I think about7 or maybe even 8 years now
(not sure so don't quote me on that OK???) Hey I am "old: ...OK??? LOL
[You are right -- just over 7 years. Since May 25, 2000.  BIG]

Anyway I am very thrilled about meeting folks who are as addicted
to Ferrets as I am. BTW Reno Ferret Rescue is back up and running
again after the flood. I had to hold my numbers down during the
re-construction of my house as I just didn't have any space but now
that my ferret room is back up again I have more room. my two lil
Monsters in Trainning or MITs (read 16 week old kits...) have torn off
every piece of new cove base that I put up after the new lino went back
onto the floor. Yes I used Henry's Rubber base cement but thanks to
Luigi, and Sabota, the "new cove base" is now the "old' Cove base.
Thanks guys.... Love ya too...LOL. Ho boy not a dull minute around
ferrets folks. I guess that is why I am going to Portland to see what
the other people who love them and I have in common...except that we
all share a common addiction..namely Ferrets...SLMAO!!

Looking foreward to meeting all who attend..

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue