From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 09:04:49 -0400
Hello its been ages.  I have no excuse I just haven't written.  Anyway I
thought I would do some catch-up.

For the list of dangers for ferret owners a bad thing happened this
morning.  I don't usually let the crew into my bedroom but today they beat
me threw the door.  Smokey was on my night stand and he flip around and
hit the hand cream pump handle.  Cream went right into his eye.  Lucky I
was there and grabbed a kleenex and the rushed him to the bathroom to wash
it out.  When I left for work he looked OK.  But it was scary.

Yvonne M wrote:
>She 'scratches', as if she is digging a hole, but on my legs or arms!

Yes I have one of them.  I think Casper thinks there is something under my
skin and she has to dig it out.  Silly girl!  Of course then she uses her
teeth to get it out.  Grrrrrrrrrr.

We got a surprise in the mail.  Well Snickers did.  We won the little book.
Talk about cute.  Thanks so much and I love all of the membership cards
too.  What a great idea!!!

My 12 has been doing so good.  (Knock on wood) I have letting them out in
the morning while I get ready for work and I find they are the wildest at
that time of the morning.  Even my Murray who only likes to run around
sniffing will play really hard at that time.  It's so funny, what a great
way to start the day.  Our prayers are with all the sick fuzzies and the
parents of the rainbow fuzzies.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Murray
Britney, Angel, Woozel, Duncan, and Tubby
Missing Rusty, Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/