From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:35:47 -0800
I was just wondering about the person that made the "wooden memorial
boxes" with the maltese pennies imprinted in them.  Did a lot of orders
turn out?  I'd actually love to see a picture of one :)

Speaking of fuzzies faking sick....Noodles had me scared to death this
weekend!  I like to keep an eye on her food intake, and the weekend, she
wasn't eating as much as she normally does, maybe about 1/3 to 1/2 of
normal...and her water intake was doubled (i mark the waterbottle with a
sharpie every night)  So I called the vet on monday, and brought her in.
She felt her stomach, and said something was hard in there...and her
spleen was enlarged also, so blood tests were ran, and I came back to
pick her up.  Dr said everything was normal with her, but her protien
level was a little bit high, not *WARNING* high, just a little elevated,
but other than that, she was fine!  She even gave her some food while I
was gone and she just crunched away!  Happy that she's doing good, but
next time this little girl cries wolf , I might consider cutting back on
the raisins!!!!  Maybe I'm just paranoid?  better safe than sorry ;)

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /