From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 11:48:11 -0800
In yesterday's FML Karen Vance wanted to know if anyone else had read the
book Zuccini about the blackfooted ferret.

Karen, yes David and I both read the book, it is one of the reasons that we
decided to write our series of childrens books about the domesticated
ferret.  There were too many misconceptions about ferrets left open.  I
gathered after reading the book that the author did not or had never owned a
ferret.  I felt that the book did not represent ferrets in their true
characteristics and was quite a depressing story.  Unfortunately, it's in
the children's department of all major libraries.  How unfortunate for us!

Lisa Mancilla