From:
Tommy Metour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:41:04 -0700
Bill is absolutely right Folks.  We are engaged in as much a spiritual
battle as a physical one here for Kodo now and the Opposition-particularly
the Spiritual component of it uses Dispair as a major weapon.  If they can
get us to give up, to quit praying due to dispair, intimidation,cockiness,
ANY reason, they've won.  If we keep praying, keep writing, keep up the
pressure on THEM, then WE will win.  So KEEP YOUR FAITH, KEEP YOUR HOPE AND
KEEP YOUR LOVE and above all KEEP UP THOSE PRAYERS.  If you are not praying,
DO SO, get down on your knees and pray for Kodo.  Contact every one you know
no matter where and ask them to pray with you.  If your church has a prayer
chain and you have not got it working for Kodo, NOWS THE TIME same for a
Rosary or Novena Prayer Group.  If you are Pagan Neo-Pagan or Craft, get
your group together and go between the worlds for Kodo.  C'mon folks lets
pull together for our Baby.  Reguardless of what faith you profess, Prayer
is the most powerful weapon/tool we have and the more people praying for one
thing, the greater the strength we give to those fighting for us both in the
physical realms and in the spiritual realms.  So PRAY and keep Praying and
writing for Kodo and whatever you do, DO NOT give in to dispair.  Kodo is
GOING to WIN!  Keep that thought in your heart.  Don't let dispair defeat us!

       Tommy of The FerretForest