From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 06:02:14 -0500
It's a boy!  It's a girl!  It's several!!!!

Halo had her litter last night (Monday night).  The first one was born at
8:37 PM and about every 10 to 20 minutes thereafter.  She has 8 babies (just
like Doc Edwards palpated - talk about magic fingers!), they're all pretty
much the same size, all are doing fine this morning, and so is Halo.

I paced the floor the entire time, but she was a trooper.  Earth Day babies
have special meaning for me - it was my China cat's birthday and I was
hoping the babies would be born on this day.  China died on Valentine's Day
in 94, and I will never forget that cat -she LOVED the ferrets and enjoyed
actively playing with them, was not afraid of them, and they loved her too.
Here's to you, my baby cat!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY