From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 16:07:27 -0400
It's now been about a month since Twinkie's surgery to remove a mask cell
tumor and the fur on his incision sight is finally starting to grow back.
Twinkie is champagne colored (Used to be more yellow- thus his name.) but
the new patch is coming in orange over the incision site- the rest is normal
buff colored.  Does anyone know why this is happening and if the orange
color will fad?

Well, with little Pretzel's "help", I got a perfect score on my homework.
Maybe he was just trying to give his stamp of approval.  The prof.  made no
inquiries as to the cause of the puncture marks.  (And I was so looking
forward to explaining:)) Not to worry about eraser blockages- I have a
Pental Clicker Eraser and the eraser was inside the barrel well the thief
struck.  Even though he does not seem to chew on his "treasures", I will
certainly not attempt the fates.  He prefers computer disks anyways.

Heather, Pickle, Kit Kat, Twinkie, and Pretzel