Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 1996 11:27:30 -0500
Dear FML and friends,

I am writing for the first time, I am a ferret owner and have a sable ferret
named "TAZ" I love my ferret and it loves me!  I am writing in regards to a
problem I am having with this little devil of mine.Well Taz likes to tear up
carpet by the doors as to try to dig a hole to get threw and past the
doors.I dont want to be mean to my baby but how I stop this activity is by
squirting a squirtgun at Taz when the carpet is in her head.She only enjoys
this and comes fighting more to crawl up my back to the gun to get more?  I
tell you I realize we cant train our ferrets like dogs but sometimes these
little critters get something in there head and they never quit!  I would
like suggestions from owners and anyone with any infomation.  I think this
digest is great,glad to get it now.Take care everyone and hug your little
one (smile)