From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:41:05 -0800
The drawing for the winners of the gift boxes for the Card Exchange
participants have been drawn and I'll be sending the wonderful boxes
of goodies to Carol Krause, Vickey Bishop and Chris Matlick!  It will
be Saturday before I can get the boxes in the mail, but I promise, they
will be worth the wait!

I want to thank the people who donated items for the gift boxes.  Special
thanks to Alicia Drakiotes and Deb Carlson for some wonderful Hammies,
Sleepsacks and Toys!  To my boss at Gooseberry Patch for some neat items.
To Kat Parsons for sharing some of the wonderful items donated to Support
Our Shelters from Fran Brown, Francine Prager, Joanne Ruffner, Carol
Owens, Jennifer Vaughn from Wayward Ferrets, Francis and Sue Winter from
the Dancing Ferret and Petco.

I will not give an update at this time as there are still Christmas Cards
coming in.  As soon as most are in, I will give a total of the amount
raised for Support Our Shelters.  The generosity of Ferret Community
never ceases to amaze me!  The Spirit of the Season must truly be in the
hearts of many.  Thank you all so much!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters