From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:47:23 -0400
Hi Everyone!

It was brought to my attention that many of you have been getting a
bounce back on emails sent to me.  Apparently my server is having some
troubles and I can send email but not receive any, I have no idea how
long this has gone on but it couldn't have been worse timing.  I remember
just before the IFC Conference all the Ferret Aid email accounts went
down and people couldn't reach us, seems like every time we have an event
or fundraiser technology works against us.  I'm not sure why computers
don't like ferrets (even the BFF kind) but it's becoming clear to me
that is the case.

Until things are up and running I can be reached at

I normally only use that email for items related directly to the shelter,
so here's my bit.  Randy has been doing a lot of work lately and is
looking at several new ferrets coming into the shelter this week (aside
from the possible SPCA group she posted about a couple days ago),
please take a look at the website and help find a ferret a home.
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>  =)

The Black-Footed Ferret Rediscovery Dinners are being held the week of
Sept. 26th in celebration of the 25th anniversary of the "rediscovery"
of this great animal.  Please contact me if you would like more
information on how to host an event.  =)  For more information on
Prairie Wildlife Research and the Black-Footed Ferret visit
<http://www.prairiewildlife.org/>

Regards,
Shannan

To support our shelter