From:
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:20:58 -0500
Hi everyone!  Well, my surgery didn't go as planed.  We actually, finally
got snow and the city practically shut down!  Mom couldn't get to Guelph
because none of the roads were plowed so we are rebooking the procedure.

We got a few new kids in this week and they are very nervous.  We also lost
a couple of friends this week.  Emaleth & Daisy crossed the rainbow bridge
this week.  Their parents are very sad and we share in their pain.

Two of our sweetest ferrets are sick with the flu.  Lucky & Joy still love
to cuddle and give kisses, they just aren't feeling good.

I got a few stuffed animals over the holidays which I love to sleep with,
but I decided to share with Lucky and Joy since they are my very good
friends.

I hope everyone stays well and I'm sorry to everyone who's lost a baby
this week.

Love,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!