From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:31:42 -0400
Besides the other fun and exciting events at the Forum at the Falls in
Niagara Falls, NY, September 21, 2002, we are having a raffle!

Items to be raffled include:

14 carat gold "Malta Ferret Penny" earrings
Jeanne Carley's 2003 Ferret Calendar
Richard Bach's Air Ferrets Aloft and Rescue Ferrets at Sea
Ferret nightlight
plus many other exciting and fun items!

There is still time to register and join us for educational sessions
by Alicia Drakiotes (Building Better Laws for Ferrets) and Jeanne
Stadtmiller and Mary McCarthy (Alternative Methods in Sheltering).  These
are two important topics as the ferret community struggles with issues
such as the age of kits in pet stores, animal hoarding, and fears of ADV
and other communicable diseases.

We'll have a "meet and greet", vendor tables, table topics over a
scrumptious buffet dinner and tours of the Falls.  You'll be able to vote
on the entries for the 2003 FML Ferret Calendar.  Tee shirts, both for
the Forum and from the International Ferret Symposium 2002 in Las Vegas,
will be available for sale.  (Sizes and quantities will be limited, so if
you want to insure you favorite size for the Forum tee, contact Judy
Cooke, [log in to unmask], to preorder.)

For registration information and forms, check our website
http://www.ferretcongress.org
or contact me.  The registration deadline is August 30, so don't delay!

Linda Iroff
Co-Director
International Ferret Congress