From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 11:55:17 EDT
>btw, has anyone ever had their ferrets microchipped?  i'd like to hear
>from anyone who has...
>
>jessica.

Yep.  All eight of them.  The tag they give you is too big, and would make
it too many for a little one, so I have it engraved onto the back of the
tag they have for their harness.  I also have it written on the carrier
that they have the chips.  No problem registering them with AVID at all.
I know that many places don't check ferrets like they do with dogs, but
I can at least call and ask them to check incoming ones because mine are
chipped.  (hope I never have to do this!)

Amy and the boys
God Bless America