From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:32:29 -0700
I am taking in a large group of ferrets to relieve their family of the
burden while they have fallen on very difficult times - no employment and
no prospects, will soon lose their housing, and cares so much about their
ferrets that they know this is the best thing for them regardless of how
difficult the decision was to make.

I am in Louisville, KY.  The fererts are in Arkansas - lets use
Arkadelphia as a starting point.

The ferrets are not UTD on vaccinations so I don't believe FAA is an
option although I have not asked to be sure.  Some are older ferrets
but should all travel well as their medical issues (adrenal) is not in
advanced stages.

The trip is under 600 miles.  I could drive 300 of that.  Is there anyone
else who might be able to assist in transport and be a part of giving
these ferrets the opportunity to come to The Ferret Haven and have the
surgeries and care that they need while their loving family is not able
to provide for them at this time?

Please e-mail me directly.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven