From:
Shawn & Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:15:40 -0700
Nikita and Merlin have shown up with the same problem in the last two
days: they are losing the hair on their tail.  Nikita, our albino female,
is presumed to be 2 to 2 1/2 years old (guess) and Merlin is a certain 1
1/2 years old -- he is our deaf baby.

My question is this: How can I tell if they have Rat Tail or are Adrenal,
and if they have Rat Tail, what can I do about it?  They have a few black
heads on their tails, but not an over abundance.  We just noticed
Merlin's hair loss tonight, but Nikita's has been going on for a few
days.  She went from half an inch bald on Saturday to half her luxurious
tail bald today, Monday.

Please help.

Missing our queen, Smokey,

Lori and the 6 Wonder Weasels
(Lance, Loki, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate, and Sandy)