Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 01:11:04 -0800
>If anyone could be so kind as to send pictures of ferrets being killed
>at Agricultural Stations in California - I don't know if there are
>more, I found one in a Youtube video. Basically "dispatched" as rabbits
>are by warreners in Britain....

I know of no ferrets ever being killed at any of the Inspection
Stations. Even if it were true, the ferrets would have to be euthanized
humanely, by a vet, not 'dispatched' as implied below. [above]

At four major inspection stations in Northern California, (I-80, US
395/Hallelujah Junction, State 139, and I-5) the ferrets are turned
over to an authorized ferret rescue here in Nevada. I don't know about
the Inspection Stations at 395/ Alturas, US 97/Macdoel, or US 199/
Patrick Creek.

It sounds like you are attempting to gather information to take on
California's Department of Fish and Game. My suggestion is that you
contact Ferrets Anonymous or LegalizeFerrets.com and work through
them. They are well organized and have a plan of 'attack' laid out
that your (well meaning) group might jeopardize.

MC, Missing all his spirit family members.