Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:39:01 -0400
Hi all,
Well Tuck is eating.  He LOVES 8 in 1 PRO ADVANCED NUTRITION DIET FOR
FERRETS, ULTIMATE..  His order just came in..he ignors Tottal Ferret, but
does give it a smell now and then...Is it ok to feed him just this 8 and 1
Product?  Alone?.  I bought a lb but am thinkinng of getting the 5 lb at
least..there is no where around here that I know to pick it up, though I
wish there was...We've done the spinning wheel by me holding onto him and
he runs, but he's not gotten into it himself yet..lol..

well that's all just wanted to say he's eating..thanks all!

Doug