From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:07:18 -0700
I've thoroughly enjoyed watching Georgia and Peanut the last few days.
My husband has already stated that I spend way to much time on the
Internet. That time has tripled.

Anyway, I'm curious to know why the fur on my sable, Marshall, 2.4 year
old, male, is starting to look real thin. You can see the skin on one
side and not the other. He also is grooming it a lot with his teeth.
Only one side though. His weight, energy eating and pooping have not
changed. Hes still a big lover of mom and gives kisses regularly. His
temp is not higher. Even though here in Vegas the temp is about 112
everyday now. We have no parasites like fleas or ticks, a mixed
blessing of the desert dweller. My babies don't go outside as well.
Should I take him in? Is this an early sign of the dreaded adrenal?
There are four ferrets in my care and none of the others are
experiencing this fur loss. I hope its just the change of season...

Kristina Borgstrom