Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:26:37 -0400
Hay folks,

I have been putting this note off for more than 6 months but sadly I
can not any longer. After my very last adoption a while ago I have
stopped rescuing. Mainly because I can't afford to anymore.

I have 5 personals left. 2 are DMK rescues and one of them is Rhea
remember my attack ferret, the other is a perfect female. 2 others are
old kids and really can't leave me as they would not fair well at this
age. The last is a rescue I received a year ago. She is Bailey. Bailey
is a bitter with extremely bad teeth. I can not afford to fix them.

This is what I need. **crying** I can sit here and tell you I am 2
months behind on my rent and every bill I have which is true but really
I just don't know where to turn. I am almost out of food. Sad I know. I
will have help from folks close to me all I have to do is ask for food.
Thats not a problem but what is the problem is I can't PROPERLY take
care of Bailey or my two DMKs. I will be able to manage the others
because I don't have a choice.

If anyone can help me with Bailey and take her I would be forever in
your debt. Bailey is my main focus while Rhea is on meds I can try to
manage her.

But I can't stand to see Bailey with her teeth knowing she will soon
need the help I can not provide.

Folks I am sorry to ask. I am usually the one offering to help but know
I need it. If anyone can take all three I will give you a ferret nation
cage, tons of bedding, toys and anything else you might want.

***I'm really sorry if I don't make sense I am just really upset!

--
Misty Hosier