From:
Micheal Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:26:01 -0800
Greetings all,
Thank You to all of our ferret's Special Secret Santas who either sent
presents our ferrets all can enjoy or donations mostly to our building
fund or both. On our Sponsors page, I think I have put the first name
and first letter of last name of all those who made a cash donation to
our building fund, except for those who asked not to be named. Click on
the link to our website, then click sponsors. If I missed your name,
please email me and let me know! I didn't put down the amount of the
donation because I feel you sacrificed to send whatever you did no
matter how big or how small, it all adds up and we're so very grateful
to all of you. Since I asked for you folks to please send a donation
no matter how small, eight wonderful people did donate, one person was
able to send $100.00, the rest were smaller and those smaller amounts
did add up so now our PayPal balance is up to $331.09! We have one
thousand dollars in the rescue's bank account earmarked for the
building fund so our total in the building fund is $1,331.09 and the
rough estimate of the total needed for the building is $5,500.00 to
$6,000.00. This leaves a deficit of between $4,551.91 and $4,668.91 to
get it built...<they better not go up on me>...<lol>...

We still need lots of folks, all of you my ferret friends to go to our
website and click on a donate button there and send anything, no matter
how small. The donations seem to have stopped again so here's a story
that might inspire you and maybe explain how desperate I am and why:
<http://www.ferretrescueandadoption.com/SpecialStories.html>
I'm personally only able to add a small amount every month due to my
low income and the bills I have to pay.

May God Bless all of you and bring you a happy and prosperous New Year!

Sincerely,
Micheal Forrest,
Ferret Rescue and Adoption of South Texas
www.ferretrescueandadoption.com