From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:16:07 EDT
This is just a reminder of the Fuzzy photo contest we are having at
okferretsrus shelter.  I thought this might be fun for everyone and a
chance to introduce my rescue/shelter.  The deadline is July 15th and the
winner in announced at the end of the month (July)  The first prize is a
package of cheweasels 6 pk sampler and the second prize will be a 3 pack
of original cheweasels.  Sorry its not a grander prize but being a new
shelter we have a tight budget.  There is no obligation, this is just for
fun and chance to show off those beautiful babies.  We have a few entries
already and they are all just precious, so it will be a hard decision.
Hope we will join in the fun and good luck.  I know all those babies
should win first.  : )

the web address is   http://www.okferrets.bravehost.com/
Clink onto the left hand column under view photo page and simply upload
your picture.  I will then transfer them to the contest album.  Don't
forget your email address, so you can be contacted if you are the winner.

Thanks
Julie