From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:05:21 -0800
Dear All,
I'l proud to share with you all that the Petsmart in the little town
of Dundalk, Md ranked No. 1 in the entire state last year for the
total number of pets pictures taken with Santa. We don't think it
was a coincidence either that our Santa happens to LOVE ferrets!!

Our Santa loves all animals and enjoys making sure that every pet
brought in gets their picture taken, no matter how big or small,
scared or rambunctious!

This weekend Rocky's ferret friendly Santa will be at the Dundalk
Petsmart on Sat and Sun. We just answered an urgent Santa request from
the Catonsville store too, so we can also be found there on Sunday.

Come on out and get a great picture of your pets with Santa, and help
us to show all the others that a little ferret shelter can rock the
2009 Christmas season!

Thanks for all your support, and we hope to see you this weekend!. FYI,
if you can't make it this weekend, we will be at the Dundalk store the
first three weekends of Dec, and also at the White Marsh Petsmart on
the 19th and 20th!

See ya there!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay