Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:24:58 -0700
Although I do sometimes brush my girlies with a brush that I spray a
little pretty smelling body spray with, I too like the scent of them
just the way they are, naturally.

At first it was a funky smell, but when I changed their diet to really
high quality, no fish involved food, I think they smell like fritos or
tostitos most of the time.  It smells neat, makes me want to sniff them
all the time.

People always comment about how smelly ferrets are, then they hold mine
and are completely surprised by how nice they smell.

So much for bad rumors!

HUGS to everyone,
Angela (minky and pandora)