From:
Maryjo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:40:39 -0700
FMLers,

I goofed and boy are a couple of my girls mad at me!  I responded to the
Canadian Ferrets post and when I signed off I forgot two of our most
popular girls, Topanga and Ragine.  They were heartbroken that they had
been forgotten when I signed off.  So to them, I apologize, cause after
all, they are very important.  Our beautiful 3 1/2 year old albino girl,
Topanga, and our petite 3 1/2 year old cinnamon, Ragine.

mjo and the zoo (Phantom, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo,
Frito, Pepper, Caesar, and the dogs, Garth and Darwin)