From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:56:32 -0400
Dooks fellow FML'ers.  If you need a good belly laugh, go to
www.hofa-rescue.org and click on the rescue section.  Scroll down (unless
you see one you want to adopt immediately) until you see little Ms. Sweet
Pea and read what our webmistress wrote about her picture.  I laughed out
loud and about choked on my sandwich.  I had to show everyone in the
office and they all agree.  This is one of the funniest things I've seen
in a long, long time.  I swear, I agree........ anyone want to send this
picture & sidebar to Taos, New Mexico?  Dooks to all!  Hug your fuzzies.
(BIG - can you make that addy a link right to the site?  I don't know how
and you're a computer guru.  Thanks!!)

Julie Coddington
Credentialing Coordinator
Grant Medical Center

Moderator's note: Except for a picture, there's no link directly to the
Sweet Pea entry.  There IS a link to the rescue section, as follows, in
case that helps a bit:  http://www.hofa-rescue.org/rescue.htm       BIGŁ