From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:42:39 -0500
About a week ago I wrote in about a little girl we took in that was
whining in her sleep and not making any other noises.  Well, my husband
accidentally stepped on her tail with his bare feet and he didn't realize
he was on it.  She was fighting to get away but not making any sounds.
After I got to thinking about it we got the squeaky toy and bell out and we
decided she is deaf.  She is a great little sweetheart.  She does have a
tiny little white line between her ears.  Just thought I would let all know
about this.

Penny