Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:53:57 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I am starting to wonder.

I have checked in on "Georgia" and Peanut a number of times. I have
never, ever, seen Georgia move. True, her furry little sides inflate
and deflate, inflate and deflate, but aside from that I have (once
again) never, ever seen her *move.*

I checked early this morning, at the traditional dawn romp and stomp
time...and Georgia was, as ever, curled up on her side. Apparently
asleep. Not moving. *Peanut* was moving around as if he had been
*tased*, he was dithering and slithering, sticking up his shaky little
soft head and checking out the world. Georgia, however, breathed in.
Georgia breathed out. She had that same slightly open mouth that
showed some fang. But she wasn't moving.

Now, I am starting to wonder. Wonder if maybe Georgia is simply
stuffed, with an aquarium pump or something like that and a few
plastic hoses moving the bellows of her little sides. Inflate. Deflate.
Inflate. Deflate. Someone reaches a hand in there a few times a day,
and just rolls her over so that she looks alive. They run a previously
taped image of her and Peanut when they move her so that you can't
tell. Peanut is obviously the real deal. But where is the *real*
Georgia, and why this elaborate deception?

Is the REAL Georgia perhaps...a member of the FLO on deep assignment?
And her presence in the "Zoo" is just an elaborate cover? The Zoo's
cover story is pretty thin. It says on the cam website: "don't be
surprised if the ferret on camera is asleep" Asleep? Man, she's
*stuffed*. To paraphrase the infamous Monty Python "Parrot" skit,
"Mate, this ferret wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts
through it! 'E's bleedin' demised!"

Whass up wid dat?

Alexandra in MA