From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:10:17 EST
Hey and Double dooks to all the kids !!

Okay - some of you asked for it (your mistake), and encore performance.
Since I have 5 mins left for luch it will be a fast one.
<mi - mi - me - you - <sckrrrrrrrreeeeeech> ahem !

"There's A Riot going On"
sung to old blues tune of similar name (Riot in Cellblock #9)

Got a call from my neighbor, sounded out of breath
"Man, you better get home now !" was all the sucker said

There's a riot going on
There's a riot going on
There's a riot going on
And my ferrets are to blame

As I opened the door, couldn't b'lieve my eyes
looked like a tornado had taken me by surprise

There's a riot going on
There's a riot going on
There's a riot going on
And my ferrets are to blame

Cabinets were empty, shelving was all bare,
Looked down to the floor to find all my stuff down there

(chorus)

In the kitchen was Socks, chompin' on a steak
He said "was gonna save some, but you got here too damn late!"

(chorus)

In the bathroom was Furrice, in water on the floor.
Yelled "I'm takin a bath dad!  On your way out shut the door!"

(chorus)

Other kids in the bedroom, packing up their bags
When I asked what's the matter, they said "let us tell ya dad"

(chorus)

"We been reading the 'puter, that Ferret Mailing List.
Some things that we seen there, well, got us kinda p*ssed!
"So we're going to CA, to meet with Fish and Game,
we figger this groups enough to DRIVE THOSE BOYS INSANE!"

"There'll be a riot going on!"
"there'll be a riot going on!"
"There'll be a riot going on!

and daddy . .   YOUR FERRETS WILL BE TO BLAME !!"

(chorus)

You fert folk in CA, please hear my advice.
Lock up all your raisins, and treat your kids real nice

(chorus)

Some advice to all those,  in CA F & G
If ya see my kids comin', ya best turn round and flee !

There'll be a riot going on (riot going on)
There'll be a riot going on (riot going on)
There'll be a riot going on until all ferts are free

Dooks and Warm Fuzzies !!
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring
~~THE~~FANTASTIC~~FUZZY~~FLURRY~~OF~~FOURTEEN~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal~Miss Priss~
Cinna~Racer~Muttley~Dookesbury~
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Neighborhood kids - Min-Pins Geordi , Jaida, and Spice
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!