Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:18:03 -0800
Hi all
So far da puter thing is holding up pretty good lately.  I hope it
continues dat way.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Squeegie.  I gave him da
tour of da place and showed him where everything waz.  He waz interested in
da Fruit Bar a little.  He waz a lot interested in da Wrestling Matches.
He went over there to show those others who waz boss around here.  He did
pretty good to but there waz some over there that were just to big for him.
But they knew he waz there.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat is waz hiz time
and dat he understands.  He said to send hiz mommy and daddy lots of luv
and kisses especially da kisses.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name was Harp.  I showed
him around a little.  He waz kinda interested in the Cheerio Chain.  He
had a snack and then he said he waz going over to Dirt Mountain and do some
digging in da dirt.  He said he thinks he might like it a lot.  Soon there
waz dirt flying everywhere as he waz tunneling into da mountain.  He soon
had a nice little den carved out.  He said to tell hiz mommy and daddy that
he luved them and to send lots of hugs their way.

I am still on da trail of da lost nightgown.  I am not making much progress
but am still looking.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee