From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:20:53 EDT
Concerning our ferrety neighbors to the South:

Florida Gov. Jeb Bush declared a state of emergency Friday.  Please, if
you are inclined, say a prayer for our friends in the South, and for the
ferrets that they are sheltering.

Concerning Tiny Prints:
I was trying to reach Tiny Prints to buy a purse.  I did due to the help
of many people who wrote to me personally.  I rarely get the FML anymore
because of AOL.  So if you wrote only to the FML....thank you for YOUR
help.

I feel compelled to say, that in a world consisting partly of gossip and
mean spirit...all the people who wrote me about this Margarette or Maggie
of Tiny Prints have such respect and such glowing things to write.  It
was lovely.  It was uplifting.  People who adopted from her are crazy
about her, and took time out of their day to say so.

That just put a huge smile on my face for the day.