From:
Wayne & Nancy Wellington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:27:35 -0800
I called Cannel 3 news today to report the abuse at the Las Vegas Meadows
Mall pet shop .  They said that they can not talk to me because they are
being sued by the owner of the store for their prior investigations of that
pet shop!  So the rest of the tv news people do not want to touch this
either because they are afraid of being sued too.

The owner of the store is named Fred Palmieri his wife Judy is the
secretary of their corporation that is called Pacific Consolidated
Company Inc.

I heard that this guy is mob!  I called everybody I could think of today
including the mayor!  Everyone is afraid of this guy!  He must be the
frigggin Godfather!  I do not see how we can get these animals out of this
horrible condition when he has this kind of power.  He has metro tied
around is little finger.

Channel 3 news told me that I should call the Las Vegas bus license and ask
them why he continues to have a business license.  So when I called them
all I got was an answering machine at the business license dept.  I left
a message and there was no return call from them.

We are going to try to file charges tonight for assault, at the police
dept this time.  but I really doubt that the police will do it.

This Fred guy has everyone in his pocket.  They make sure that if you are
in there asking questions or taking pictures that you will be 86ed never
to be able to go back in there, like I was, so you can not check on the
animals to make sure they are alright ever again.  So no one can report it,
but it does not matter, since there is no one that will report it anyway!
I am hoping that George knapp Channel 8 news will report it, I am still
waiting to hear from him from the fax that I sent him about it.  He is my
last hope.