From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 10:46:39 EDT
MIDWEST FERRET FELLOWSHIP
PICNIC IN THE PARK

SATURDAY, July 31, 2004 Noon until 5:00 pm
Lake Lansing Park - North
6260 E Lake Drive
Haslett Michigan

Meet our Master Griller Steven

ON THE MENU: 2 Hot dogs, chips, cookie, pop or bottled water = $3.50
Solo Dog = $1
Solo Pop/Bottled Water = $1

Ferrets very much welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet & mingle with the members and member ferrets of the Midwest Ferret
Fellowship.

A "ferret pool" will be available

Please bring your own chairs.

Lake Lansing Park - North offers a softball diamond, boat launch nearby,
playground, basketball court, sand volleyball, hiking trails, boardwalks
and horseshoe pits.  It has a variety of ecosystems harboring mature oak
and maple woodlands, marshlands, pine plantations and transitional field
areas.

Directions:
From I-96 East or West: to Okemos Rd. exit, then 5 miles north on Okemos
Rd., eastbound on Lake Lansing Rd. to Marsh Rd., then northbound to Lake
Drive, then East.  The park entrance is on the left hand side of Lake
Drive one mile from Marsh Rd.

From I-69 East or West: take 127 south to Lake Lansing Road, eastbound on

Contact the www.midwestferretfellowship.org for more information