From:
Jennifer Dominguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 09:40:53 -0700
Hello All,
I was able to get some camping in this past weekend with my little Fur
Princess, Smokey. We were exploring a meadow Sunday afternoon and came
across an old pine log that Smokey enjoyed walking across. She decided
to take a break on the log and lay in the sun for a few moments.
Unbeknown to me, the log was covered in pine pitch. Her belly is
covered in the stuff. I gave her a bath using mild dish washing liquid
once back in the camper,to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea what I can use on her to remove the pine
pitch? It was suggested that I use peanut butter. Has anyone tried
this? Or is there anything else anyone has tried that worked well and
is safe for the fuzzies?

Thanks Everyone!
Jennifer & Smokey
Phoenix, AZ