Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:52:26 -0800
Hello all,

I was playing with one of our babies, Sicard, tonight and I noticed a
"stain" on his fur.  He is a silver mitt to the best of my knowledge.  I
thought he might have gotten into something so I gave him a quick bath.
The "stain" is still there.

I discussed it with my husband and he reminded me that we had noticed some
discoloration of his skin a couple of weeks ago.  It seems to have advanced
now.  What could this possibly be?  It almost looks like he was rubbing in
a light clay soil.  It is concentrated on one spot, which to humans would
be their left clavicle.  Upon further inspection, I also noticed that he
has a small spot of this developing on the scruff of his neck.  Does he
need to see the vet or is it possible that since he is our only light
colored ferret the others have this and we just can't see it?

Thank you in advance for all of your support and help.

Best regards,

Carrie and the pile of 8
mailto:[log in to unmask]
ICQ ME!!!  10170986