Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:20:50 -0700
I'm afraid I need to find a new home for my new ferret. =(

She (I'm pretty sure she's a she =) has been, I believe, spayed, descented,
and had her first distemper vaccine.  She's about 10-12 weeks old or so.  If
I can find someone in the Portland (or surrounding) area who can buy her,
GREAT!  I'd like to find a good home for her, but I also need to find a home
*quickly*.  My life is becomming very very very (very very) complicated,
very quickly, and I can't deal with having a new pet right now.  =(

I have, available, the following:
Uhhh...the ferret, of course... =)
A two-story cage
Water bottle
Two kinds of food
Snacks
A chew toy and two toy ball thingies
Hammock
Litter box
A book and two magazines
Ear cleaner
Shampoo
Coat conditioner
Nail clippers

I think that's about it.  All together, it's probably around $300 or so
worth of stuff.  I'm willing to sell everything for $175, or best offer.  If
you yourself would like another fuzzy, or know someone in the Portland (or
surrounding) area who wants a[nother] fuzzy, please let me know.  Thanks!

           "Without you...Without you, everything falls apart...
     Without you...it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces..." - NIN
              ---- finger [log in to unmask] for pgp key ----