From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:59:21 -0600
I just wanted to let everyone know I finally got my new website up and
running, and just in time. The giving tree should be up here soon, and
there is a lot of neat things to get the fuzzys for Christmas or
yourself.

Since times are so hard for everyone, including here, I am doing FREE
shipping through Christmas to help everyone out, the prices are figured
in when you use the buy it now buttons. There is no shipping charge on
any of the items. Go check it out and look at all the adorable
Christmas ferrets in the back ground and the beautiful fuzzy models
too.

www.theferretschoice.net

julie

there is a lot of neat stuff in the ebay store too.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Moms-United

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 14 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe,

Go check out the Raffle for Ferrets, help support the fuzzys

http://www.theferretschoice.net/rafflepage.html

Ebay store
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Moms-United

http://www.myspace.com/juliecrazyferretmom