From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 01:50:18 -0800
    Dear Meg;

    As I wonder what to say that might have any effect to lessen the pain
you are experiencing, I recall the eulogy I spoke at my brothers' funeral...
It was off the top of my head, but I received positive comments so I wrote
it down.  I found myself speaking in his first person, and to my supprise no
one made a comment that it was wierd.  It started with a train passing
nearby the cemetary.  Here's some of it:

    As the train passes by us now, we too are but passing thru this life
here on earth.  Though you grieve for me, grieve not about my pain, as it is
pain no more.  I am with God and unlimited love.  As you reach to be closer
to God yourselves you and I come closer together again.  Be of good will and
comfort one another, for one day when you come to meet God you will then
have unlimited comfort and love, and we will be fully together again.

Respectfully, Gary