Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:21:05 -0400
ClubMedFerrets  Raffle

Hello everyone

I am writing to tell you about the raffle that ClubMedFerrets Yahoo
Groups is running.

This Raffle Is For The Club Med Medical Fund

The Buying Of Tickets Is Open To Everyone

The Raffle Basket Has Something For Everyone With A Total Value Of Well
Over $400 Retail.

There Are Items For Both The Furry Kids And Thier Humans.

There Is A First, Second, And Third Prize

To See What We Have To Offer You And To Buy Tickets Visit Our Raffle
Page.

http://www.kwflatbed.com/cmf.html

The Members Of ClubMedFerrets Want To Thank You For Visiting And Buying
Tickets And Helping The Furry Kids Before You Visit.  Please Pass This
Along To All Of Your Ferret Friends

Harry
http://www.kwflatbed.com
ClubMedFerrets Raffle Page