From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:18:53 -0400
She was the fuzzy that made me the shelter mom I am.  She was the one who I
turned to when I was down.  She was the one who licked away my tears.  She
is gone.

Akasha had Lymphoma and she lost her spleen in February.  She fought so hard
to live, and when I was told she only had 3 months to live I didn't believe
it.  She stayed with me for 5 months until she was too weak to eat.  I let
her go today July 9 and she will now join her sister Isis.

It's been hard loosing Paco & Akasha within days of eachother.  I loved
them.  Akasha was my baby and my soul.  She was my first fuzzy.

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick