From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:44:02 -0400
Hi Folks,
You have been so informative and helpful before, I hope you can help me
now.  I received a call today from an aquantance.  She asked me if I wanted
to take in another a ferret.  Her son woke up one morning after sleeping in
a type of treehouse,with the ferret on his chest sleeping.  They searched
for the owner and found them just a couple of streets down, but they didn't
want her back.  The aquaintance didn't remember any names, so I can't
contact them.  I just took my sister in laws ferret a couple of months ago
and she has worked out great.  My boys love their new sister.  Of course I
said I would take her.  When I picked her up she had fleas and earmites.
I can handle that.  What I was hoping to find out are two things.  First,
her color is new to me.  She is brown and white, with white feet and a wide
white stripe down her head between her ears.  What color is she known as?
And second, I have read about a certain amount of quarantine.  I didn't
quarantine my sister in laws because I had her medical history and she was
very healthy.  This little girl seems healthy but I'm concerned about my
other kids.  Can anyone tell me know how long I need to quarantine.  All
my kids are healthy and don't want to put them at risk.

Thank you in advance.  Lisa and her boys and girl.
Sneak ,Chamois, Chi, and Lady