From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:30:18 -0600
OK, so we're a little behind.  We live in south St.  Louis county,
Missouri, and have 10 of our own ferrets plus the shelter mascot, Broadway,
and 30-40 shelter ferrets depending.  The personal ones are:

Fog (male light silver/sable) and Preen (female very dark sable mitt): Both
4 1/2 years old, our senior citizens, bought in Denver on our way west to
get married.

Cognac my cinnamon girl who is 3 1/2 and wants nothing more than to be an
only child.

Toccata who is almost a blaze and our first rescue.  He is about 3 and was
returned to a pet store because he bit - after being abused by a four year
old.  HE still doesn't like children very much.

Sol & Luna: These two champagne mitt jills are 2 1/2 and were almost
identical twins when they were babies.  Now Sol is twice Luna's size and is
competing with the boys for the title of biggest in the cage!

Karice: An albino jill who sort of invited herself along when I got Sol &
Luna from Linda Harrah, she was supposed to be an anniversary present for
Kurt and ended up biting him a bunch!  She's mellowed out a lot though, and
will even give kisses now.

Cowboy: A 3? year old sable male who was left in an apartment when somebody
moved out.  He was going to go to Texas and be a stud but we fell in love
with him and kept him instead.  Loves to climb up the inside of cages and
tackle legs.

Taranis: Our 2 year old sable blaze panda mitt wannabe who Sara fell in
love with at the petstore and couldn't resist.  Thinks the world looks best
when viewed from an upside=down perspective.

and last but not least we have Independence, who is 5 months old and came
from Susan Malone.  He's big, cuddly, feisty and starting to smell like a
REAL MAN (I mean hob!).

Kurt has had ferrets since the early 1980's, and Sara had to pass the ferret
test before he'd propose.  We've been on the FML since spring? 1997 and are
still learning and enjoying.

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://members.igateway.net/~furry

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129