From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 07:40:49 -0400
Can you please give more information about your rescue?  Your post didn't
give any details, except about your bedding, and there's nothing on your
website about it either.  All it says there is about your bedding too.
I try and support shelters and rescues as much as I can but I don't
feel good about buying from a rescue I've never heard of and don't know
anything about.  You never know when it could be a scam.  You should put
more details on your website if it's for real so people will know it.

[CO]