From:
Crystal Helton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:46:19 -0500
Hello there,

I have been feeding my fuzzie a mix of Maximum Nutrition (chicken and
rice kitten formula) and Innova feline for about a year now.  My very
picky eater wouldn't eat any ferret foods so I started looking at labels
of kitten food to see what I could see.  The Innova is the best food
ever!  Maybe even better than most of the ferret foods out there.  But
the Maximum Nutrition is a close second.  Even better than Iams (which
my baby wouldn't eat).  She loooooooves these two foods.  Innova is
expensive if there isn't a store near you, but it's worth it.  Maximum
Nutrition is actually very good priced for the quality.  Also I have
never had bad stink problems (poo and Stinky herself) feeding these
foods.  If you can find a website for MN I would love to have it.  I
searched but never found it.

Thanks,
Crystal