From:
"Mary Lyn G. Rivamonte" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:07:51 -0500
Hi, I've been on the list awhile but this is the first time I've posted.
I've got two ferret girls, Gypsy and TG, who I adopted several months ago
from the GDFA.  Lately (over the last couple of months) it seems that Gypsy
has been putting on a lot of weight.  I wouldn't call her obese or anything,
but my room mates have nicknamed her chubby.  Both of my girls eat the same
food (half Totally Ferret and half Iams kitten) and get the same amount of
exercise but Gypsy is chubby whereas TG is just about right weight wise.  Do
I need to worry about putting Gypsy on a diet and if I do how do I put her
on a diet without putting TG on a diet?  They both have food available all
the time, Gypsy just eats a lot more.  She takes breaks from play time to go
eat whereas I hardly ever see TG eat when she has the chance to be out
exploring.  Thanks for any advice!

Mary Lyn
Gypsy (I'm not THAT fat momma!)
TG (Why waste time eating when we could be playing!)