From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:22:33 EDT
::smoke rises.... more rises.... it rises still... still rising... ok it's
very very smokey... a figure apears that looks like that of Quasi Moto...
OH wait no it's a delicate creature in a robe pulling something.  She
finally gets here,,,and is straining pulling something very heavy in a
red wagon::

Greetings and Salutations ferretheads!  I have a doosey for you today yeah!

::she reaches down, and lifts something.... the wind up.... the pitch::
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/members.html

There you go puppets!  The ferretiest ferret of all Kouri, wants you to see
his new Member page.  He is putting up photos of members!  OH, puppets, he
needs your help.  Yes, he wants you to help your ferrets email photos of
them for this site.  Yes even if you are human or of other species, if you
are a member he needs your photo!  And if you are not in the Kouri Fan
Klub... Oh join.  Gosh it takes a buck or couple bucks..... for "stuffs".
And for the fun.  Goodness sakes you can't win contests if you don't join,
puppets!  And most of all.... how are you going to help shelters and ADV
unless you join puppets?

Speaking of which... just with a click of a mouse you'd be helping shelters
and ADV!  Besides,,,, a bird winning?  How humiliating.  So go vote for
Stormy,

http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
       and here
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html

Now if this smoke would disperse... we would be able to smell something
lovely.  Possibly.... eggplant?  I do believe Kouri and his Kohorts are
Kooking in the Kitchen again.  Maybe they will show us pictures of what
recipe they are Konjuring up!  Hmmm.

::She's gone... as quietly as she came in!::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: