Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 18:20:32 -0400
1. I just wanted to make clear that how I have chosen to donate is my
path alone. We all do our own walk through life. I don't expect or want
anyone to follow me. This is just where my life experiences, beliefs
and thoughts have taken me. I take no offense to how you all chose to
donate your hard earned money.

2. Mary wrote me that she IS a full service shelter and does accept and
take in ferrets. Several people who wrote to me said that she did not.
I read her web page and did not think she accepted ferrets anymore.
But Mary wrote me. And we were wrong. Thank you again, Mary, for
clarrifying things.

3. If you please be so kind...please do not email me if you are a
shelter in an area with inclement weather with an uninsulated garage
and no heat or air where you store the ferrets....and write how you
Loooove your ferrets. They get to come in for an hour or so each week
to play. I truly consider that too offensive, too heartbreaking to
read. So I won't.

Sorry. Anyone who knows me knows how I think of such a situation.